Thursday, September 30, 2010

Look What Interrupted My Blog Today!

I was just sitting down for "blog time". I wanted to look at some of my settings and try to post some pictures up on the side of each of my kids and their ages (like all the other normal blogs out there :). I had already sent my three oldest outside on one of the last few hot days with a yummy Magic Bullet (it's an amazing little blender) drink made up of Rocky Road icecream and milk (and No, I didn't have one myself).  Next thing I know I was interrupted by Taylor and Jack both trying to tell me something. I gathered that Taylor was trying to say something about Audrey and Jack was trying to say it wasn't his fault (typical). Audrey soon followed. I took one look at her and sent her back outside for this picture and then inside to a bath (which eventaully overflowed:). I would have just hosed her off, but it wasn't that warm outside.


If you can't tell, her drink was all down the front of her shirt, on her chest and dripping down her cheeks and chin. I finally found out that she had been swinging and tried to take a drink at the same time. You get the idea, right?
Here's another one.


Don't worry. I didn't make her stand there too long. She got a nice warm bath and was soon happy again.

BONUS!  Here is a picture of a recent visitor. "Grandma Krawczyk" holds Sonya (1 month old) for the first time.


We are blessed to have so many non-relatives who have made themselves Grandparents, Aunts or Uncles.

One thing I have discovered about blogging is instead of being frustrated with Audrey's dirty clothes and having to stop and give her a bath, I was thinking what a fun blog post the situation would make. It helps me see the humor in sticky situations (literally). :)

Be Back Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment