When Jack needs a haircut I send him to Auntie Christal. For some reason he doesn't cry when she cuts his hair. I think hair must somehow avoid boy's eyes and mouths at Auntie Christal's house. Or maybe her candy to eat during haircuts is better than mine. Whatever the reason is I don't mind. She does a great job and Jack is happy. I mentioned the other day (after a hair cut) that we should get a prize for Auntie Christal. Jack, (not quite understanding) opened his mouth and said. "She already gave me one!" He pointed to the candy on his tongue. Anyway, we decided on a rose. "A pink one", Jack said. I got the rose and Jack took it to her.
Jack was all dressed up that day as a knight which made the whole scene even more old fashioned. (costume from Grandma Cherie)
Thank you, Auntie Christal.
Taylor, my assistant photographer, took these. :)
Wow, Taylor is getting good at taking pictures, and Auntie Christal is getting good at giving haircuts!
ReplyDeleteJack sure makes a good looking knight. Can't wait to see my knight again soon ;)
Thanks for Clueing me in to the new blog! I really enjoyed seeing you all at the wedding.
ReplyDeleteHow do I snag the picture of Steven, Sonya & I?
She's too cute!
Faith- Thanks for checking it out. I'll email the picture of Steven and you. It is little grainy though. I might need to upgrade to a nicer camera eventually.
ReplyDeleteSarah- Thanks for you comments. This is a fun way to let you all know the latest news.
Grandpa and I are at the Liermann's and we saw the pictures and comments on your blog. We will do it this way until we get highspeed internet where we live. The comments were fun and the pictures were great.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Grandma Hicks